- Maple Weekend – April 1 & 2
Get a first-hand look at how maple is made, from tree to table. This is your first chance to taste this year’s harvest, right from the farm.
- Sugar Season at Wheelers – now until mid-April
Access to 14 kilometers of cross-country ski and snowshoe trails, two on-site museums, or sit by the stone fireplace in the restaurant.
- Maple Harvest at Fulton’s – now until April 23
Over 170 years and 5 generations of experience in every bottle. More than syrup! Try maple lotion, maple bbq sauce, maple mustard …
- 25th Annual Pancake Brunch – April 15
Lively pancake lovers fill the room to enjoy a traditional brunch from a secret family recipe. Arrive at Maberly Hall between 10am and 1pm.
- Fly-in Breakfast – June 4 at Russ Beach Airport
Share a meal with over 40 pilots that fly-in on their small aircrafts from eastern Ontario and western Quebec, a community tradition since 1964.
- Brewery Tour – April 23 & May 21
Learn about craft beer on a bus from Ottawa , visit the Ashton Bew Pub, Stalwart Brewery, Perth Brewery & Top Shelf Distillers!
- 41st annual Festival of the Maples – April 29
Experience the grand finale of maple season at our sweetest celebration. Maple syrup, live music, kid’s activities, and classic cars.
- Food Walking Tour, Perth – May 13 to June 24
On Saturdays at 1 p.m between May 13 and June 24, meet at the Perth Museum (11 Gore Street) for this guided taste tour of five spectacular restaurants in beautiful downtown Heritage Perth.
- The Good Food Tour – Weekends
Sample local specialties and hear rich and interesting stories of friendly Almonte on a 3-hour tour offered Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Farmers Markets – Saturday Mornings