As of July 8, 2020, the following public restrooms will be open in Lanark County. *Subject to change without notice. For up to date information, check with the municipal office.
- At Rideau Ferry, the Public Docks offer public restrooms.
In Carleton Place:
- The Carleton Place Visitor Information Centre, open Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. *subject to change.
In Perth, the following restrooms are open from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.:
- Perth Town Hall exterior – 2 unisex washrooms
- The Crystal Palace at the Tay Basin – 1 Mens’, 1 Womens’, 1 Unisex
- Conlon Farm Chalet – 1 Mens’, 1 Womens’
- Last Duel Park Dock Building – 1 Mens’, 1 Womens’
Perth Museum & Visitor Information Centre at 11 Gore St E. Courtyard entrance (north side of the building). During operational hours as posted. Masks required. Currently open Thursday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., *subject to change and will be revisited mid-July.
In Mississippi Mills, the following restrooms will be open 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and will be cleaned every 2 hours following public health guidelines:
Almonte Old Town Hall Visitor Information Centre – 7 days a week from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Old Town Hall Information and Tourism Office is open from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 7 days a week for both tourism information and public restrooms. Our Recreation and Cultural department located in Town Hall is still closed.
Our washrooms here are cleaned every two hours per public health guidelines, and on the weekends since there is only one student working they will be closed during those cleanings.
In Smiths Falls:
Public restrooms are open in Lower Reach Park to serve those enjoying the splash pad. No other public washrooms are open at this time.
More from Perth Tourism: